We are seeking the most talented German-speaking sales representative!
You are a natural talent, an unpolished diamond that gets excited to join the next big thing at this entry position in sales. We will take you on as our apprentice – but you have to breathe sales, speak fluent German and have a desire to win.
Even though your playfield will be global – mastering the German language is a prerequisite, since the DACH territory will be your speciality in terms of sales. Sounds like we are talking about you? Then we are starting to like you already.
As a native German-speaking Sales Representative, you are devoted to making the cold calls to primarily German hotels. You are limitless and see no obstacles, possess a positive attitude. You are willing to work awkward hours to close those opportunities over the phone. Yes, you will spend the majority of your time over the phone…but it is a nice phone though, great colleagues and a highly ambitious team overall.
We provide you with a superior product, great colleagues, inspiring leadership – a strong foundation, all working in favor for you to be exceptionally successful. However, you need to be the one pushing the envelope and willing to walk the extra mile to get sales done – you have a winner attitude with exceptional social skills.
So, Atomize – never heard of it?
Atomize is considered “the new kid on the block”, but despite that, currently the fastest trending Revenue Management Software (RMS) provider for hotels and we have no other plans than to accelerate that pace even more. We build world-leading software based on AI and Machine Learning, enabling hotels to automatically set the optimal prices for their vacant rooms.
Please see what some of our hotel clients think about what we do: https://hoteltechreport.com/company/atomize
If that makes you excited, then you have checked off the first of our requirements.
The others are as follows:
- Fluent in German (native is a big plus), where any additional languages are a great advantage.
- No problem spending the majority of your time cold calling over the phone
- Telemarketing and/or Hotelier background is a merit
- Know how to build, execute and close a sales pipeline
- Well organized
- Excited to work in a startup environment
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of building something really big, from the start.
- Work with some of the brightest people in tech
- Autonomous role with great responsibility from day
- Ping-pong, great coffee and beverages
- Good base salary with a great bonus package
We are based at Vallgatan 14, in Gothenburg, Sweden – and this will be where you will be working. Interviews are ongoing, so don’t hesitate to apply.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Find out more about Atomize at https://atomize.com